Monday, March 1, 2010

Update Your Look!

Sweets and I have a running joke: we were walking into PB one time, and they had a huge sign that said "Update Your Look with Pillows!".  And so now whenever we're in a home store, without fail, he says in a serious tone "Sweetie, I think we should update our look with pillows." (actually, he really does want new couch pillows - we're just looking for the right ones).

Me, when it comes to seasonal looks, I'm all about the vase filler.  Here's what our winter look was.  Thanks Margaret, for the pine cones!


And now this nice weather we've been having has inspired me to - yes! - update our look with NEW vase filler.  So I busted out a new white candle and the PB Cherry Blossom potpourri I found on sale.  


Et voila!  Spring time!

Except that the candle is too big and not all the vase filler fit in - some pieces were too big.

Decorating is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment